Thursday, December 14, 2006

Justice is sweet

Driving on the N1 in JHB as I do every day, I am sure I am not alone in getting totally incensed at minibus taxi's driving in the emergency lane. In order to keep out of the storm water drain, they ride very close to the line, and very fast. Sometimes giving you one hell of a fright wizzing past and almost taking your wing mirror off. Two of them did this yesterday as I was driving home, and I sat in my car doing 10km/h thinking where the hell is JMPD, these taxi's do this every fringen day. Only to come over the rise to a sight for sore eyes. BUSTED. I thought lets get this on record, and say well done (don't let it go to our head) JMPD.



2 comments:

Grinder of Cogs said...

OH Yess!! justice

Grinder of Cogs said...

or maybe they just hadn't paid their protection fees hahaha